CGIWrap Error: Server UserID Not Found
CGIWrap was configured with a server userid that does not exist
on this server. The '--with-httpd-user' option should be specified
when configuring cgiwrap. The user that should be specified is the one
in the 'User' line of your httpd.conf file.
This is a configuration/setup problem with CGIWrap on this server.
Please contact the server administrator.
As near as can be determined from the current execution environment,
the userid this server is running as is "". Try reconfiguring
cgiwrap using '--with-httpd-user='.
Contact EMail: email@example.com
- Local Information and Documentation:
- Server Data:
- Server Administrator/Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Server Name: www.csse.monash.edu.au
- Server Port: 80
- Server Protocol: HTTP/1.0
- Request Data:
- User Agent/Browser: CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/)
- Request Method: GET
- Remote Address: 184.108.40.206
- Remote Port: 55749
- Query String: dir=..&file=index.phtml
- Extra Path Info: /debbiep/phtml.cgi