DSP (Digital Signal Processing) Demonstration on
Monash Open Day
Sunday 3 August 1997
10.00am - 4.00pm
The demonstrations of DSP work by Digital Systems' undergraduate
and research students includes:
- Digital signal generation,
- Digital FIR and IIR filters,
- Signal spectrum analysis, and
- Noise cancellation by adaptive filters using digital signal processors.
- Speech/audio/image/video signal coding and compression for multimedia computing and communcations, and video conferencing.
Back to events page