Clayton School of Information Technology
Academics and postgraduate students in the Clayton School of Information Technology frequently publish their research results in many
Australian and international journals and conferences. Use the form
below to search for these publications.|
- Direct enquiries about publication availablility to:
- Clayton academics who are about to submit a conference or journal paper
should first read
publication collection information .
- All on-line publications and abstracts are copyrighted and are for
private use only. They must not be reproduced without written permission.
Administer publication information on-line
Research publications search form
- All searches are case insensitive.
- If you fill in the author field, it will search for your input in any
part of an author's name.
- If you fill in the title field, it will search for your input in any
part of a publication title.
- The more data you specify, the more restricted the search will be. For
example, if you specify the author and title, only publications which
satisfy both the author and title searches will be