- An assignment cover sheet must be completed, signed and attached to the
front of the submission.
Cover sheets must be downloaded from the
web - they will no longer be available from the Enquiry Offices.
Cover Sheets - Individual and Group.
- Assignments are to be stapled or spiral bound ONLY and MUST NOT be submitted
in plastic sleeves or plastic folders (unless otherwise instructed by your
- All work must be submitted by the due date. If an extension of work is
granted, an assignment
extension acknowledgement slip must be signed by the lecturer/tutor and
attached to the assignment.
- Please note that is your responsibility to retain a copy of your assignment.
ASSIGNMENT SUBMISSION - HARD COPY (CLAYTON CAMPUS):
- Closing time is 12.00 noon on the due date. Refer - Assignment/Test
Dates Semester 1 Clayton
Students submit assignments through the appropriately labelled assignment
box on the Ground
Floor, Building 75.
Admin empties the box shortly after noon on the due date.
Each assignment is marked off on a mark sheet and stamped with date received.
Admin check for accuracy.
- The assignment box will remain open for submission of late assignments
until approx 4pm. Submissions after 12 noon on the due date
will be date stamped and marked "LATE".
After the due date, students must submit the assignment directly to the
It is the lecturer's decision
whether the student is penalized for late submission.
ASSIGNMENTS SUBMITTED ELECTRONICALLY (CLAYTON CAMPUS):
- Closing time is 5.00 pm on the due date.
Students should consult University materials on cheating, in particular:
1. Student Resource Guide - section on Student Rights and Responsibilities
2. Student Resource Guide at http://www.monash.edu.au/pubs/handbooks/srg/,
particularly the section on Cheating at http://www.monash.edu.au/pubs/handbooks/srg/srg0071.htm
3. Faculty policy at
4. Statute 4.1 on Discipline at
It is the student's responsibility to make themselves familiar with the contents
of these documents.
See also -
DATES - Semester 1 Clayton
EXTENSION CONDITIONS -