Students may apply to view their marked exam scripts for a period of six weeks
from the publication of results.
- Students submit a request form at the relevant office - Clayton form,
- Students request to see the paper one day and are advised to come
back the next working day
Admin extract and return papers only once a day.
- Clayton campus - between 9.30 - 10.30am and 2.30-3.30pm.
- Caulfield campus - between 10.30 - 11.30am and 2.30-3.30pm.
Students are to be supervised at all times when looking at their examination
paper. They are seated in the general office, no accompanying friends allowed.
Students are advised that all papers have been double checked and
that failed papers have been verified.
- If a student believes a mistake has been made or they cannot understand why
marks were deducted, they are given a sheet of paper and a green pen and they
write their ID Number, Name, Subject, and specific queries for each exam.
- The lecturer is emailed and the paper and query is given to the lecturer
- Only under special circumstances can a student request to see a paper more
than six weeks after release of results. A small administrative fee may apply.
- At Clayton campus, all marked examination scripts are centrally stored by admin staff.
At Caulfield, scripts are stored in by admin or with the lecturer.