Cron Jobs at 5 Fran Court
- cron jobs
- Every 5 minutes a dimboola cron job under account
ajh runs the program
/Users/ajh/bin/updatePlots.sh, which in turn runs the
See below for further details on these jobs.
- The log of house temperatures is maintained in a file
/circuit-dir/temp.log kept on central.
A cron job runs the program
This latter file is accessed and displayed by various web pages.
- rsyncs the temp.log file to
dimboola, and then
creates a new tempplot.png file, which is
- (re)linked to the web file
- water tank level
- Every day at midnight, a cron job on central
under account ajh runs the program
/home/ajh/bin/woo2plasFill.py 10, which turns on the
wootank to plastank valve for 10 minutes (the parameter
10). Currently this is disabled (commented